Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Rested

Last night the storm rolled In and just before it rained, the clouds were very close overhead and large. Like the storm clouds came down to earth to show me their might. When it started to rain, I was worried. Having a huge storm cloud that close, and the wind started shaking my tarp and tent. But strangely it passed within like 30 minutes. The rest of the night was peaceful, with very little rain. I woke to find everything dry, which is very unusual after the rain. I had a hard time falling asleep and I realized that I was enjoying the ease and worry-free nature of the campground. Today is sunny and cloudy depending on the minute, but I'm ready to make some miles. My body and spirit are renewed and I'm ready for the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment