Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Mineola

Is a nice little texas town. The people are friendly and it's got that a nice home town feel. I got a much needed haircut, an ankle brace, vitamins and groceries. I was tempted to do laundry, but what's the point really? my clothes are still in the "not that bad" category, and it's 5-7 days till denison. It's almost 2 and I don't expect to make many miles today, but still going to try, even though what I'd like is to find a nice shade spot and take a nap. The walk is an all-in kind of enterprise and though rewarding, is also tiring. Greenville is 50 miles from here and marks my halfway point for my journey. It's like I'm on the big middle of a book, so it's not as exciting as the beginning or the end. But pretty soon, I will be "out west", and that's very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment