Friday, March 27, 2015

El Stupido

Last night, odd things kept happening, like dogs would start barking or I would hear odd sounds outside the post office. I was very tired and had this picture of me falling asleep and getting woken up by my harasser. So I decided to brave the road at night. Very very stupid move on my part. Nothing happened but I was scared the entire time. Animals were a concern, but I started thinking that anyone could just pull over and shoot me and it would be a perfect murder. I also heard loud noises from the trees, that I'm guessing was a bear or a boar. And there I was in the pitch dark. Gives me the shivers thinking about it. Next time, I will take the redneck and the lighted post office hands down. All this never would have happened had I just followed my first rule. Now, I'm about 5 miles from Perry and my feet are beyond killing me. And I'm exhausted. Each mile is another piece of me to make it. I need some sleep bad. Thinking of breaking down and getting a motel if it doesn't break the bank, hell, even if it does at this point. Feeling very unmotivated and disempowered. And now the bugs are eating me alive. Great start to a day.

2 comments:

  1. I hope this will motivate you a little. My 8 year old daughter is really into what you are doing. She wants me to read her your posts on a daily basis. U have become somewhat of a "superman/hero" to my little girl. So when you are feeling down and alone please remember that you are not only doing this for yourself but also have people fulfilling there "dreams" through you. Keep up the good work tom, you are truly a motivator to us all. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joey, no pressure or anything! And now I have to keep it rated PG ad well, ugh! Just kidding, thanks for that😊

      Delete