Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Taking

A partial day. Having worked in sedentary jobs and lifestyle, I have never really eaten well. But yesterday showed me that I need to have a good breakfast to start out my day. Since the start if my walk, I haven't really had an appetite, so have eaten little. But this morning, I got a turkey sandwich and some grapes at Publix; and what a world of difference that has made in my day. Today I'm only walking 7 miles, to the McDonald's up the road as chance would have it. My feet are doing okay, but could use the rest. One of these days I need to go through my gear. There is a fair amount of stuff that I had anticipated needing, but haven't used at all. Though 2 gallons of water is a good amount to carry now, I could stand to carry more if I had the room.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that's it's getting easier. Once out west my recommendation would be to carry as much water as possible. Dry lands are very unforgiving.

    ReplyDelete