Saturday, April 11, 2015

Good time

Making good time despite the weather. In fort Walton now and the first town today I haven't gotten the mean headshake intimating that transients are not welcome in our pristine town. This road has a nice bike trail, but just has homes and high society delis and stores. We walkers live out of convenience stores, and there just aren't any to be had. Very frustrating. I need my daily fountain drink or I'm just irritable. I did get one at the pizza place, but the ice was in big pieces and just wrong. Its the weekend and places like this make their money on these days. Checked out a state park and was 28 bucks for the night, and I had to make a reservation ahead of time. I don't mind sleeping hobostyle, and I keep reasonably clean, but I cannot stand wearing smelly clothes. Maybe I will happen upon a coin laundry today. So there you are, my exciting goals for today are to find a convenience store and a laundromat.

No comments:

Post a Comment