Friday, April 17, 2015

Pensacola by night - redux

Just made it over the bridge into Pensacola and chilling out on a bench to recover from the experience. It was 2-3 miles of people steering with their eyes. Which means when they look at me, they start heading straight for me. Pretty normal, except on the bridge, there's nowhere to go. And because I had to push it with no rest, I have a whole new collection of blisters to remember it by. On a separate note, I've decided to take the ferry across mobile bay when I get in the area. The atlantic2pacific walkers and the Denmarkians have both warned and cautioned me about that city. So I font consider it a loss to ny spiritual enlightenment, if I just bypass it completely. I want to do a shootout to Theresa, Kathleen, and Sarah; And to Joe and Jojo for donating to my burrito fund! You guys are awesome and I am so thankful! Now, to traverse the city as night falls, deja vu.

1 comment: