Wednesday, May 20, 2015

All that hurrying

For this crappy spot. Under a bridge, but was planning on camping in the woods. But the brush is too dense. And I bent another rim on this hill, so it's a crapshoot whether the cart is going to make it and how far. But as I slept in I'm not really ready for sleep, so may as well stay up a bit. I'm on the slant under the underpass, and going to try and sleep here with just my pad and bag. It's awkward but it's what I've got. And certainly not going walking at night. All my gear smells pretty bad. Usually I don't notice as much, but another day or two of this and i won't smell a thing. I'm a little worried about my cart not making it only because I just bought water, drinks, and food; which I would need to ditch most of if I have to backpack it. I am so thankful for all the people who donated for my shoes. There was enough left over to get new shorts, toiletries and mosquito repellant.

1 comment: