Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pretty

Miserable day thus far. Only got about four hours of uncomfortable sleep. I should have just found a place in the woods near civilization instead of heading out. I back hiked to the Kmart tho morning as I saw with the last of my battery life that a new stormfront was moving in. Getting out from under the bridge was a pain and my cart toppled, spilling the ice chest. But thankfully not everything is soaked. Walking with the cart reminds me of one of those wobbly carts you would see in a middle ages peasant town. But as long as it rolls. I'm charging my phone compliments of kmarts outdoor outlet, then I'm on my way. My hope is to beat the rain yo a hood concealed campspot so I can do so early and get some much needed sleep. My experience with bridges in LA has been less than ideal, so I hope to find a good wooded area. I dont even care about miles today so long as I can get some sleep and stay dry. I'm just that tired.

1 comment: