Tuesday, May 19, 2015

New shoes

Bought the most comfortable shoes today. Brooks adrenaline, and I think they will do the trick. Still sore in my right foot from yesterdays walk, but doing good. I had some crazy bread earlier, then a carb rush, and feel asleep, but managed to set my alarm because I need to organize my cart and Jerry rig the tires again. The tires are split with the solid tube pushing out. I zip tied them a few miles back and that has done the trick. New cart in a week or so, so don't want to invest in a new tire, but need to solid tube to last to be used in new cart. Looking in the mirror, can't believe how much weight I've lost. But disconcerted that my arms arm so thin, where there used to be the illusion of triceps now there is nothing. If I can find a way to work these on the walk, that would be cool. Feeling renewed and excited about my northwesterly course.

No comments:

Post a Comment