Tuesday, May 12, 2015

On the road again

Got up with the daylight and headed out. My phone died last night so not sure what time. I don't like not having my phone. I feel disconnected somehow and truly in the wilds. I'm charging at a country store, but then on my way to Bude. My pace has increased and I'm charged to make some good time today. The road I'm on is a simple two lane and the shoulder is high grass and a steep incline. So I'm walking on the road a good deal. That's gonna slow me up, and having to stop now and again in the grass when alot of traffic is going by. I only have attention for the road and can't spare an eye for the sides nor scenery. At Bude the road splits into a bigger road and hopefully there will be some kind of shoulder. Today is hot and cloudy, so going to get a full charge before I leave here.

No comments:

Post a Comment