Friday, May 29, 2015

Phew

Walked about 20 miles thus far and I'm pooped. My legs or feet hurt to some extent everyday and today it's a nice stiffness that has stayed with me throughout the day. Alot of times just walking thru it helps,  other times the heat of the movement and sun, warm them sufficiently so as not to be too bad. But today, just ouch! The temperature here just keeps getting hotter and hotter for every minute the sun's out, so later in the day is that much hotter. Last time I looked it was 96, not sure now. My uncle offered to pick me up after he got off, and good thing, because on a normally I would stealth camp asap. I wish I could figure a way to attach an umbrella so the sun wasn't constantly beating down on me. And think, it's just going to get hotter. Today is one of those days, I've asked myself repeatedly, what was I thinking?! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment