Thursday, May 28, 2015

Rose hill methodist church

I'm about 5 miles outside marshall behind this little church in my tent.  I couldn't find anywhere else to camp. It's all fenced. And a tire went flat,  so I changed both of them into the foam innertubes. I'm very leary about stealth camping here. It's texas after all and I don't wanna get shot. I'm debating on putting a note on the door. There's a big storm front coming in from Dallas and I don't want to be in it. I've got my new rain gear, but it would also mean walking at night. I'm so tired.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says those who wait on the Lord will have their strength renewed, that they will walk and not grow weary. Well, you've waited a very long time without the Lord, now you're going to see how waiting on Him will give you a daily renewal. Keep the Faith, brother!!

    ReplyDelete