Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Thirty

So I walked at night and this time, it was easier. I was closer to a big city and it was cool with no bugs. Did 30 miles, but my feet felt the last 10 especially hard. I did see some wild boar on the way, but other than that,, it was a peaceful walk. I called some hotels for prices but they were all stupid except motel 6. So instead of feeding my face with that donation from Tesa, I opted for a cheap hotel room. When I got here, the attendant Gary said that if I check in before 5am, I need to also checkout at that time. But if I check in after 5, I can checkout tomorrow at 12. We talked for a bit waiting on the clock, but then he did some finagling and was able to get me into a room 45 min early! Thank you Gary! I'm glad I was able to get this room. As I had fears of going into the mall dressed in 10 day old clothes, and minus a shower that same timeframe. Just imagine the shoe guy trying to put a sneaker on my 10 day socks. I hope they have a laundry place here, but will get some sleep first, then take care of that. I am so exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment