Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Don't judge me!

You know who you are. I had to get a motel room. Well, that or do the night walk thing, which never turns out good. I found a second picnic area around 5, thinking I could camp in the nearby woods. But the woods had some kind of 4 wheeler course. So I moved on. Everything was underwater for the next 3 miles. Then just as I was about a block from all houses,  I looked up and saw a crappy motel. Of my options it was the best one. I had intended to build another 7 layers of dirt, but I guess fate had other plans. My ankle is really not having fun these last few days. Tomorrow I'm going to try for an ankle brace and vitamins at walmart. Then it's another 7 or so days north to Denison. Denison is my old stomping grounds, and an old friend offered his couch to recoup from the journey; and I'm am so thankful. I'm bushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment