Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The in between time

Between adventures, it's hard to stay positive and optimistic. I'm an all or nothing kind of guy, but have lately been striving for positive and upbeat. It's really an uphill battle sometimes. I am grateful of good friends and a great family, and that offsets some of the negative aspects of life in between adventures. But it also made me realize that their were people only along for the ride, and when my walk was ended,  so too were their interest in my well being. Anyone will tell you that I am very direct and have no room for BS in my life. So it irks me when I realize that some peeps were only there for the celebrity and not as a friend. I guess thems the breaks.
But on the upside (trying to think positive), I can also see those who have stuck with me into my life of normal. And it makes me appreciate them all the more.

No comments:

Post a Comment