Saturday, August 15, 2015

A very long stretch

I ordered a refurbished laptop last week and the website I ordered from was a scam. I have normally ordered from tried and true sites, but decided to try something new. They never sent it and I can't reach anyone there.  Not a good feeling to be taken.
My inbetween time of work is filled with waiting and more waiting, which is why I was anxious about getting the laptop. Next week when I get paid, I can get a new laptop, but that's a long wait. Once I have one, I can start my web design again and pull myself out of this long stretch to start making money and work towards building my place of solace.
I personally need a place that I can goto between adventures, where I don't have to worry about anything. A small piece of land, a small cabin, where I can recharge and renew. I don't need much, but I do need something and a place that I can call home.
I'm also planning on getting in shape and eating better. There's a gym across the street, which is handy. Normally I would prefer walking and such, but doing anything in 100 degree heat is misery.
Thus far I've been eating cheap filling foods with loads of carbs and not much else. Even though healthier alternatives are more expensive, I think I would prefer eating less and healthier than to my current plan of action.
And I'm feeling lonely of late. I would like to meet a woman of like mind and spirit. I have decided to wait for the perfect person to enter my life. As with other aspects of my life, I am a minimalist and don't require much. But the the things I do need, must be there in abundance. An artist,  a beautiful spiritual , and someone that knows how to laugh and does so frequently.
I am trying hard to retain the mindset of newness with the everyday. My day to day is very lame and unexciting. They're fairly similar to the days before the walk. Except I am very driven. I have a Chinese glyph tattoo that means Waiting for Serenity. The difference is that now, I am not waiting for serenity to find me, I intend to actively find it. My favorite quote of all time is "To strive, to seek, to find...and not to yield". I will create my own life, to my expectations, not matter the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment