Sunday, April 19, 2015

30 minute countdown

I'm sitting on the side of the bed counting down the minutes. The last of the rain will pass by in that time, and I can finally stretch my legs. I extended the bike connection on the cart, that way everytime I put it in a resting position, it doesn't go KLUNK! Its not so bad, and now I wonder why I was so stressed out about it. Sure, it will take some getting used to, and I will probably be using some unknown muscle groups, but it could be worse. And wearing the boots again, finally dry from that mess earlier this week, feel decent if not good. There's a lesson to learn here, and its Don't freak out! The days in the motel have been a curse to my mental state of mind, yet a blessing in most other ways. Thanks again for all the kind words and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment