Monday, April 20, 2015

Alabama Style

Crossed the state line today, and about five minutes later almost got hit by a truck swerving fully onto the shoulder. Guess they wanted to say hi, Alabama style. That's about it for today. Same beachfront road different state. The wind has benn hitting me in the face at about 30 mph all day, otherwise would have made better time. Almost forgot. As I was leaving last nights campground, one of the volunteers was driving by in a golf cart and warned me there was a cottonmouth up the road and to be careful. Good thing too, because even knowing it was there, I almost didn't see it. Looked like a fat stick, and must have eaten recently. I'm heading to fort Morgan state park tomorrow but need to time it so I can stealth camp nearby. That way, I can catch the ferry early the next day to dauphine island. Then another couple days and I will be in Mississippi.

No comments:

Post a Comment