Thursday, May 7, 2015

Rains acommin

Rain hit the atlantic2pacific walkers and its headed my way. I'm glad they posted it, otherwise I would have been in for a shock. I bought an energy drink and that helped a little. Currently sitting in a ditch, but at least in the shade. Some ladies saw me and brought power aids and honey buns, simply wonderful people. Now just trying to figure out what to do. No bridges ahead, and its still so hot. I think everyone has a different chemistry and can tolerate different kinds of heat. I can do well in dry heat, but this humidified jungle heat just throws me down and beats the crap outta me. That's the whole reason I went north from Pascagoula in the first place. But my current route brings me southern about 30 miles, and I guess that's the boundary line where the humidity stops being stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment