Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tuesday afternoon

Just freakin hot. There are just no end to these hills and I need the rest of the day off. Sitting in a concrete ditch next to a potential spot, but there's too much sun to stealth into it. It also happens that my scoot into a spot time coincides with people driving home from work. A few weeks back, I cut off the sleeves on my shirts. I did this to develop a tan line higher on my arm, but coincidentally now I'm able to wash under my arms without removing my shirt. How handy is that! Buy for those who are just dying to know, I do a full hobo bath about every three days, as opposed to just the basics the rest of the time. I hate having dirty skin. The earlier part of the day dealing with questions of god and man just wore me out. It's like there's always this battle of pessimist versus the optimist in me fighting for dominance. And for most of my life the pessimist won. But look how that turned out. So anyway, my hope is to get a good nights sleep and take some aspirin for the soreness in my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment