Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hwy 69

In Alba now, and hoping to make some good time today. Very humid this morning. There Is Little To No Cell coverage the last several miles, and probably won't be till I'm closer to Greenville. I noticed that last night, there was plenty of sunlight til about 9. Which means there's 15 hours of daylight. So if I needed to make some miles and my feet could handle it,  I could probably do 30 miles a day minimum. But as it stands,  I'm not in a big hurry, and comfortable with 15-20. Maybe further west I will pull big mile days, where there's alot of miles between towns. Today I just have alot of energy, and not sure why. Maybe it's that halfway point that's inspiring me. I stopped drinking energy drinks in favor of Gatorade.  In addition to being pricey,  I don't really need those energy boosts anymore. Emory is about 10 miles away and should make it by 2 or 3. I bought ice, so that will make the heat tolerable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment