Sunday, June 14, 2015

Late night thoughts

I can't sleep,  and pretty excited about the days ahead. I got some much needed supplies at walmart today including some locking bins that will keep my clothes nice and dry should the tarp not do the trick. I really haven't been doing any walking for the last 9 days, with the exception of a few miles on two ocaissions. So I'm wondering how much the walk will affect me. My ankle feels much better, but will be paying closer attention to it. I've got 5 gallons of water now, a 2 liter of soda, and two coolers for ice, the ones with the screw on lids. Bought some food like deviled ham with individual packets of crackers. And Brian hooked me up with some MRE's, so I have enough sustenance foods for about 2 weeks. I really need some shut eye. Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment